Dropping Loads Episode 76: HXC Featuring El Movie Master
Subscribe to us on iTunes HERE.
In this episode, the DLP boys close out 2014 with a good friend and collaborator, El Movie Master, aka Vest Guy. Milky and El Movie Master duel with their bad impressions. The boys play a new game for Loads of FUN featuring quotes from Canada’s sweetheart, Jim Carrey.
Pouch here. 2014 was pretty sweet to us. We’ve had a decent amount of triumphs and gained a ton of friends along the way. I wish I could list all of you, but I feel like I’d forget somebody, so I’d rather not do that. You guys know who you are. Celebrate with us as we brings our good friend El Movie Master on our podcast for the first time. We’ve collaborated on a couple of movies reviews in the past, so it was to bring him into the studio to sit and chat. Intro/Outro – Tripping Daisy – About the Movies.
El Movie Master YouTube
Get a Load of This
Florida Bitch Slaps Grandma over Facebook
McDonald’s Fucked up and this Guy Wanted to Fuck them up
Man Wakes up, Thinks he’s Wallman… Can Speak French
Stop the Gay Margarine
Loads of FUN:
Here are the quotes. Play along with us!
1) You are also the space outside your body. Everything, seen and unseen. There’s no exterior, and by the way. you look so great from this angle.
2) Life is a fragile thing. One minute you’re chewin’ on a burger, the next minute you’re dead meat.
3) You can lose your limbs and still be whole, but if you think you’re different than a Russian or better than an Arab, you truly are an amputee
4) It’s natural for a dying leaf to be frightened by the autumn wind.
5) When I’m conflicted inside the crows won’t shut up.
6) Good, bad… I don’t eat from that tree.
7) I decided to stay home and stare at a flower arrangement until I become one with it.
8) Your request is not unlike your lower intestine: stinky and loaded with danger.
9) There’s a giant beanstalk in my pants. This Miracle Grow is amazing!
10) I’d like two words on my tombstone: what if
Shit We Mentioned
120 Days of Sodom